Sunday 19 September 2010

''Were not in wonderland anymore, Alice''

My Final Major Project

''If music be the food of love, play on'' - This was the subject of our brief

So, music was our theme. I researched absolutely everything to do with music, ranging from genres, to bands, to styles, to eras... everyyything! But then, i thought outside the box.... Composers, then film composers. This is where i came up with the idea of doing a shoot based on Alice in Wonderland, as i had just seen the new film at the cinema.

LOCATION
 
First i did a location shoot in the middle of the woods... -  how random we looked walking through the middle of a woods with a wooden table, sheets, plates, and cakes! But the outcome looks pretty good! 

 




_____________________________________________________________
 So yeah, these were a few shots from my location shoot! :) They got me a Distinction so they cant be that bad.
 ______________________________________________________________


STUDIO 

For another shoot for my FMP i did one in the studio, with 4 members of 'Alice in Wonderland'.
 I used Alice, The mad hatter, The Rabbit, and The red queen.
 I arranged the outfits and makeup, and sorted out the appropriate studio lighting.

MY CAST :)

Here are a few more from the shoots:
    

 

Alice
 _____________________________________________________________________










The Rabbit
_____________________________________________________________________



 

 The Mad Hatter
 _____________________________________________________________________________


The Red Queen
 ______________________________________________________________________________ 

So thats it :) There a collection of my Final Major Project photos. let me know what you think!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment