Sunday 19 September 2010

"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live"

So, seen as im new to this, ill just give you an insight into the mind of Sophie Leigh. 



Fashion + Photography = My two main biggest interests.  

I have been studying photography as a subject since i was 16. And always loved fashion since i was a kid. I remember the first ever camera i got was for Christmas when i was about 8years old, a grey polaroid one. I loveeeed it! :) although i did use the whole film in about 2 hours!
So, 10 years later i came out of Alevel Photography with a C, and completed a National Diploma to a Triple Distinction.

Anyway, Ive always wanted to go to University, so when i found a course at Newport, i knew it was the course for me. Fashion Photography and Advertising ... PERFECT :D. and Helloooo unconditional! So yeah, thats me in a nutshell.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment